A Study of HSP90 Inhibitor AT13387 Alone or in Combination With Abiraterone Acetate in the Treatment of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) no Longer Responding to Abiraterone
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Onalespib (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astex Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.