A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Repeat-dose Study of KB001-A in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis Infected With Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KB 001-A (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Humanigen; KaloBios Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Humanigen media release, KaloBios Pharmaceuticals changed its name to Humanigen.
- 03 Feb 2015 According to a KaloBios Pharmaceuticals media release, development of KB 001 A in cystic fibrosis was discontinued based on top-line results of this trial.
- 13 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History