SMT19969 - a phase I, randomised, partially-blind, placebo-controlled study to investigate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of single and multiple oral escalating doses in male healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ridinilazole (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Summit plc
- 13 Sep 2013 Results assessing effects of multiple doses of SMT 19969 (groups G and H) on gut flora presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 11 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 10 Sep 2013 Results were presented at the 53rd Annual Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC) in September 2013, according to a Summit Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History