Relative Bioavailability of Nintedanib Given Alone and in Combination With Ketoconazole at Steady State in Healthy Male Volunteers (an Open-label, Randomised, Two-way Cross-over Clinical Phase I Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary) ; Ketoconazole
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Liver cancer; Mycoses; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2012 New trial record
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.