A Roche Project in Cooperation With the Bng (Association of German Resident Gastroenterologists) for Quality Assurance in the Dual- or Triple-therapy of Chronic Hepatitis C With Peg-(40kd)-Interferon Alfa 2a (Pegasys) at Hepatology Centers
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary) ; Hepatitis C protease inhibitors
- Indications Chronic hepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Apr 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.