A Prospective, Open Label, Randomized Study to Evaluate Safety And Effectiveness Of The Tivoli Biodegradable Polymer Rapamycin-Eluting Stent and The FIREBIRD2 Rapamycin-Eluting Coronary CoCr Stent For Treatment Coronary Revascularization.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms I-LOVE-IT2
- Sponsors Essen Technology (Beijing)
- 01 Mar 2017 Results (n=907) of substudy, published in the Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
- 20 Feb 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 2970 to 2790 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Sep 2012 New trial record