Teriparatide and Risedronate in the Treatment of Patients with Severe Postmenopausal Osteoporosis: Comparative Effects on Vertebral Fractures
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Teriparatide (Primary) ; Calcium; Risedronic acid; Vitamin D
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VERO
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 14 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2014 As per ClinicalTrials.gov record planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.