An Open-label, Fixed-sequence, Three-period, Single Group Study to Investigate the Effects of Rifampicin as an OATP1B1 Inhibitor and a CYP2C8 Inducer on the Pharmacokinetics of Aleglitazar in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary) ; Rifampicin
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Tuberculosis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 May 2013 Actual end date changed from Apr 2013 to Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Sep 2012 New trial record