Phase 2 Study of Ipilimumab Plus Dacarbazine in Japanese Patients With Previously Untreated Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dacarbazine (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 09 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2014 Trial status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.