A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CBX129801 (Ersatta), Long-Acting Synthetic C-Peptide, in Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Subjects With Mild to Moderate Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs C-peptide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cebix
- 29 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.