A Single Ascending Dose and Relative Bioavailability Study of LY2940680 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Taladegib (Primary) ; Lansoprazole
- Indications Cancer; Dyspepsia; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn; Helicobacter infections; NSAID-induced ulcer; Peptic ulcer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 11 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.