A phase II randomised trial of carfilzomib, cyclophosphamide and dexamethasone (CCD) vs cyclophosphamide, velcade and dexamethasone (CVD) for first relapse or primary refractory multiple myeloma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUK-five
- 21 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2016 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 21 Dec 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.