A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel Group Clinical Trial of Anti-CD4 Receptor Human Monoclonal Antibody (HuMax-CD4) in Patients With Active RA Failing Treatment With Methotrexate and TNF-alpha Blocking Agents.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Zanolimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Emergent BioSolutions
- 06 Dec 2012 Primary endpoint addedd as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2012 New trial record
- 30 Sep 2002 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.