COMBI-AD: A Phase III Randomized Double Blind Study of Dabrafenib (GSK2118436) in COMBInation With Trametinib (GSK1120212) Versus Two Placebos in the ADjuvant Treatment of High-risk BRAF V600 Mutation-positive Melanoma After Surgical Resection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMBI-AD
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 24 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 24 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 25 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Feb 2017.