COMBI-AD: A Phase III Randomized Double Blind Study of Dabrafenib (GSK2118436) in COMBInation With Trametinib (GSK1120212) Versus Two Placebos in the ADjuvant Treatment of High-risk BRAF V600 Mutation-positive Melanoma After Surgical Resection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMBI-AD
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis; Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 11 Sep 2017 Results from this trial published in the New England Journal of Medicine, according to a Novartis media release.
- 11 Sep 2017 Results from this trial presented at the 2017 European Society for Medical Oncology annual Congress (ESMO) in Madrid,Spain, according to a Novartis media release.
- 11 Sep 2017 Results published in a Novartis media release.