A Phase 2 Trial of Adjuvant Dabrafenib (GSK2118436) in Patients With Surgically Resected AJCC Stage IIIC Melanoma Characterized by a BRAFV600E/K Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 18 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.