Phase 2 Study With Intravenous Busulfan And Fludarabine Myeloablative Conditioning For HLA Identical Sibling Allogeneic HSCT In Myeloid Malignancies. Retrospective Analysis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloid leukaemia; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BUFLU
- 07 Mar 2016 Results (n = 133) published in the Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- 18 Sep 2012 New trial record