Phase 2, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal, Parallel Efficacy and Safety Study of GLYX-13 in Subjects With Inadequate/Partial Response to Antidepressants During the Current Episode of Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rapastinel (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Naurex
- 20 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2014 Results published in a Naurex media release.
- 17 Nov 2014 According to a Naurex media release, the full results of this trial will be presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History