30-day, single-arm study of the safety, efficacy and the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of oral rivaroxaban in children with various manifestations of venous thrombosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism; Venous thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EINSTEINJunior
- Sponsors Bayer
- 13 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Oct 2016 This trial was completed in Germany (end date: 2016-09-01).
- 31 Aug 2016 This trial has been completed in Austria as per European Clinical Trials Database record.