Etoricoxib Prescribing Patterns and Adverse Events of Interest During Etoricoxib Treatment in UK Primary Care; an Updated Analysis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary)
- Indications Acute pain; Ankylosing spondylitis; Gout; Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis; Postoperative pain; Rheumatic disorders; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.