Phase I Study of the Combination of Trastuzumab Emtansine (T-DM1) and Capecitabine in HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer and HER2-Positive Locally Advanced/Metastatic Gastric Cancer Patients, Followed by a Randomized, Open-Label Phase II Study of Trastuzumab Emtansine and Capecitabine Versus Trastuzumab Emtansine Alone in HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Gastric cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 18 Jul 2017 The trial has been completed in Greece. (end date: 2017-05-31).
- 23 Jun 2017 The trial has been completed in Spain. (end date: 2017-05-31).
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History