A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Effect on Urine Albumin-to-Creatinine Ratio (UACR), Pharmacodynamics, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Oral Doses of MT-3995 as Add-on Therapy to ACE-I or ARB in Type II Diabetic Nephropathy Subjects with Albuminuria and an eGFR ≥30-<60 mL/min/1.73m2.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MT 3995 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Proteinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 08 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.