Multicenter Clinical Trial Evaluating the Immunological Response of Vaccination Against Infection by Human Papillomavirus (HPV) 6, 11, 16, 18 in Girls Receiving Immunosuppressive Therapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Immunosuppressants
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical dysplasia; Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections; Vulvar dysplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIMAVERA
- 30 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 35 to 37 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.