Protocol I1V-MC-EIAN Assessment of Clinical Effects of Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein Inhibition with Evacetrapib in Patients at a High-Risk for Vascular Outcomes - the ACCELERATE Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Evacetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCELERATE
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 16 Nov 2016 Results of effect of evcetrapib on cholesterol efflux capacity presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association
- 28 Sep 2016 This trial was completed in Austria (End date: 12 Oct 2015).
- 19 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.