Phase 1/2 Study of the Combination of a Mouse Monoclonal Antibody to OX40 and Ipilimumab in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 6469 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Mar 2014 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2012 Actual initiation date (Oct 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.