Cross-sectional Study to Compare Glucose and Lipid Metabolism in SMI Subjects Treated With Either Fanapt (Iloperidone), Zyprexa (Olanzapine), or Risperdal (Risperidone)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iloperidone (Primary) ; Olanzapine; Risperidone
- Indications Mood disorders; Schizophrenia and disorders with psychotic features
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Mar 2014 The study protocol is amended to replace indication Schizophrenia with serious mental illness,including schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, psychosis NOS, delusional disorder or paranoid disorder.
- 27 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Dec 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.