A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of AMG 334 in Healthy Subjects and Migraine Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erenumab (Primary) ; Erenumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Amgen
- 24 Jul 2017 Results of this and other study (NCT01723514) published in the Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics Journal.
- 21 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society.
- 12 May 2015 According to an Amgen media release, the results of this study will be presented at the 17th Congress of the International Headache Society in Spain.