A Phase 3b, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double Blind, Double-Dummy, Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Apremilast (CC-10004), Etanercept, and Placebo, in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIBERATE
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of an extension phase (weeks 16 to 104, n=226), presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 03 Mar 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 75th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD).
- 15 Jun 2016 The trial was completed in Netherlands.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History