Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, 18-Month Safety and Efficacy Study of Leuco-methylthioninium bis(hydromethanesulfonate) TRx0237 in Subjects With Mild Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs TRx 0237 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Dementia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TauRx Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Dec 2016 Results published in a TauRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Dec 2016 According to a TauRx Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line results from the study, were presented on 8 th December at the 9th Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) 2016 meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History