Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, 18-Month Safety and Efficacy Study of Leuco-methylthioninium bis(hydromethanesulfonate) TRx0237 in Subjects With Mild Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TRx 0237 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Dementia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TauRx Therapeutics
- 27 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change from Baseline in Alzheimers Disease Cooperative Study - Activities of Daily Living (ADCS-ADL23)), as reported in a TauRx Therapeutics media release.
- 27 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change from Baseline in Alzheimers Disease Assessment Scale - Cognitive Subscale (ADAS-cog11)), as reported in a TauRx Therapeutics media release.
- 27 Nov 2017 According to a TauRx Pharmaceuticals media release, Gordon Wilcock is a lead author of this study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History