Phase 1/2 Study of Decitabine Combined With Modified CAG Followed by HLA Haploidentical T Cell Infusion in Treating Elderly Patients With Intermediate-high Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome(MDS) or Acute Myeloid Leukemia(AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Aclarubicin; Cytarabine; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.