A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Hydroxychloroquine With Infusional Cyclophosphamide, Pulse Dexamethasone and Rapamycin in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxychloroquine (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Jun 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 24 per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record..