An Open-label, Non-randomized, Single Sequence, Two Periods, Four-treatment, Three Parallel Groups Pharmacokinetic Interaction Study of Repeated Oral Doses (Daily or Weekly Regimen) of Rifapentine on ATRIPLA (Fixed Dose Combination of Efavirenz, Emtricitabine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate) Given to HIV+ Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rifapentine (Primary) ; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinialTrials.gov