A randomised, double- blind, 2 way cross-over study to determine 24-hour FEV1-time profile of inhaled tiotropium, delivered via the Respimat inhaler, after 4 weeks of once daily [5 Mcg in the evening (2 actuations of 2.5 Mcg)] or twice daily [2.5 Mcg in the morning and evening (2 actuations of 1.25 Mcg)] administration in patients with moderate persistent asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Apr 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 92 to 98 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.