A randomised, placebo controlled, double blind, cross-over, single center clinical Study to investigate the effect of heart rate reduction with ivabradine on endothelial function and vascular stiffness in patients with stable coronary heart disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivabradine (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jan 2013 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 17 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2012 New trial record