A prospective, single-centre, open-label, feasibility study evaluating the prevalence of diagnostic clinical imaging features of subclinical enthesitis in patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis and the impact on the MUSculoskeletal system of skin-directed therapy with usTEKinumab
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ustekinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUSTEK
- 17 Jun 2017 Results from a cellular test carried out on samples from patients of the study presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 16 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 80th American College of Rheumatology and the 51st Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 56 to 53, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.