A double blind placebo-controlled randomised trial of the addition of mirtazapine for patients with depression in primary care who have not responded to at least 6 weeks of treatment with a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor or serotonin and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirtazapine (Primary) ; Adrenergic uptake inhibitors; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
- Indications Depressive disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIR
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Feb 2016 Study Protocol published in the Trials.
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.