A Phase I/II clinical trial evaluating DCVax-Direct, autologous activated dendritic cells for intratumoral injection, in patients with solid tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dendritic cell vaccine-Northwest Biotherapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Northwest Biotherapeutics
- 05 Jun 2017 According to a Northwest Biotherapeutics media release, updates on this trial were presented at the ASCO Conference.
- 29 Sep 2016 According to a Northwest Biotherapeutics media release, data from phase I portion of the trial will be presented in a poster presentation at the Second CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference: Translating Science into Survival.
- 21 Sep 2016 According to a Northwest Biotherapeutics media release, updated and more detailed analysis from the phase I portion of the trial, has been presented at the 5th Annual SMi Cancer Vaccines Conference.