Efficacy of Early Oseltamivir Phosphate Treatment at Hospital Admission to Reduce Severity of Illness Among Children Aged Less Than 10 Years Hospitalized With Influenza in El Salvador and Panama
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PECOS
- 30 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 May 2014 Safety results from children aged <1 year presented at the 2014 Annual Meeting of the Pediatric Academic Societies.
- 23 Oct 2012 Additional lead trial centres added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.