A Randomized, Double-blind, Single Dose, Four Way Cross-over Study to Assess the Systemic Exposure, Systemic Pharmacodynamics and Safety and Tolerability of FluticasoneFuroate, Umeclidinium and Vilanterol Following Single Inhaled Doses of Umeclidinium/Vilanterol Blend + Fluticasone Furoate, Umeclidinium + Vilanterol, Fluticasone Furoate + Vilanterol and Fluticasone Furoate + Umeclidinium in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Umeclidinium (Primary) ; Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Perennial allergic rhinitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis; Sinusitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2012 New trial record