Multicentre, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled Study on the Therapeutic Efficacy and Safety of Beclomethasone Dipropionate Suspension for Inhalation 800 microg Twice Daily vs. Placebo Added to Antibiotic Therapy in Patients With Acute Rhinosinusitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Rhinosinusitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
- 01 Jul 2014 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database.
- 17 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.