A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase II Trial Evaluating the Safety and Activity of Pinatuzumab Vedotin (DCDT2980S) in Combination With Rituximab or Polatuzumab Vedotin (DCDS4501A) in Combination With Rituximab and a Non-Randomized Phase Ib/II Evaluation of Polatuzumab Vedotin in Combination With Obinutuzumab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Pinatuzumab vedotin (Primary) ; Polatuzumab vedotin (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROMULUS
- Sponsors Genentech
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 14 Feb 2019 to 13 Feb 2019.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Genentech media release, data from the study will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History