A multicentre open label phase-IV study to evaluate safety and tolerability of inactivated vero cell derived Japanese Encephalitis vaccine in 18 to 49 year old (inclusive)healthy adult subjects in a two dose schedule.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs IC 51 (Primary)
- Indications Japanese encephalitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Biological E Limited
- 28 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 03 Dec 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 03 Oct 2012 New trial record