Multicenter, Phase III, Open-Label, Uncontrolled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Oral Dose of Palonosetron 0.75 mg in the Prevention of Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting in Cancer Patients Undergoing Repeated Cycles of Moderately Emetogenic Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Oct 2012 Trial information available on the European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Oct 2012 New trial record
- 01 Oct 2012 Results were presented at the Annual Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) in October 2012.