A Phase 2 Study of E7070, Idarubicin and Cytarabine in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia and High-risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Indisulam (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Jul 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Feb 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.