Impact of Introduction of PHiD-CV (Pneumococcal Nontypeable H. Influenza Protein D-conjugate Vaccine) for Nunavik Children, Quebec, Canada
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Haemophilus influenzae-pneumococcal vaccine (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Haemophilus infections; Otitis media; Pneumococcal infections; Pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Nunavik2
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 19 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.