Treatment of Acute HIV Infection With the Elvitegravir, Cobicistat, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate, A Pilot Study of Response to Therapy and HIV Pathogenesis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate/cobicistat (Primary) ; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PHI04
- 26 Jul 2017 Results presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science
- 14 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.