A Multi-Center, Single-Arm, Pilot Study of 5-FU Based Doublet Chemotherapy Plus Bevacizumab as Neoadjuvant Therapy for Patients With Previously Untreated Unresectable Liver-Only Metastases From Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.