A Phase II Study of Subcutaneous (SC) Bortezomib-Regimens for Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma (MM) Failing Prior Intravenous (IV) Bortezomib-Containing Regimens
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Biomira USA
- 08 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Jul 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.