A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Abiraterone Acetate (JNJ-212082) Plus Prednisone in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Who Have Failed Docetaxel-Based Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 02 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2018, as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.