A multicenter, non-comparative, open-label extension study to assess the long term safety of Sativex oromucosal spray (Sativex; Nabiximols) as adjunctive therapy in patients with uncontrolled persistent chronic cancer related pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nabiximols (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jan 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 800 to 760 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.